Tuesday, June 28, 2005

entry one

Have you ever felt like you woke up from a really bad dream that happened to be your life? You look back and wonder what happened, who that person was? It's happened to me before, and it happened again. Not that the past year wasn't amazing, but it was also strange, and I can't help but feel that I just wasn't myself for a good portion of it. I guess that's what happens when you forget who you are. Looking back, I was a little obsessive, compulsive, and maybe manic at times. I got too caught up in some things, and not enough in others. BUT, you can't change the past.

So what am I going to do about this?

For starters, it's back to what I care about, and forward to who, what, and where I want to be. So if you're curious, you might find out some things you didn't know. I can't make any promises, but hopefully there will be some fun. And stories - lots of stories.

-Mer