Friday, June 02, 2006

thanks, I needed that

what IS it about a new hair(style) that make you want to go clean out your wardrobe, tackle that remodeling project, and reorganize your life. Maybe it's just a woman thing, or even just a me thing, but I needed it.

why?

because lately I've been in that post-graduation, pre-real job interim funk that happens. It's the "I need a real job to fund my Art and music, but first I have to find one." It'll happen, but right now the schedule is killing my drive (30hours hours days a week - ick).

so today I went to get my hair done, and it looks a-maaaaaazing. AND, it was just the "ok, now lets get everything else in shape" that I needed. so until I hear back about the jobs that I've applied for, I'll be organizing, cleaning out, getting the yard sale ready, making jewelry, writing songs, and wearing out my DVD player (thanks to Netflix!!!)

No comments: