Wednesday, December 27, 2006

wait a minute

I'm hoping that this week goes by quickly. it's my last one before I start my new job on the 2nd (nice way to start the new year, huh?), and I'm really glad because I'm not sure that I could take much more of this one. but God knew that. going postal on the few hippies and and New-Agies that come into the shop wouldn't be a good thing. for that matter glaring at the older men who think that it is necessary to explain to me the plot of Jurassic park wouldn't be good either. (hey, I saw that move WHEN IT CAME OUT!) I just have to put up with this until saturday, and then I'm done. DONE!

2 comments:

patrick | steed said...

I remember seeing Jurassic Park on choir tour one year. I screamed so loud I got hoarse and Tracy got mad at me.

Meredith said...

that was the tour in Florida! I don't remember you screaming, but I remember I do remember hearing you say that you never wanted to see Barney again.

that was also the trip I rode Space Mountain five(?) times with a very sunburnt back. ouch.