Wednesday, May 23, 2007

counterpoint

WARNING: spoiler alert!

Pat is trashing the finale on his blog, so here's mine . . .

I love HEROES. HEROES is awesome. it's fun sci-fi. and while it may borrow from a lot of comic book lore (because what haven't they done in the comic book world?), it's still great. and I for one enjoyed the season finale. I wish Hiro had taken Sylar's head (a la Highlander), but oh well . . . I guess they wanted another option for next season. maybe he's dead, maybe he dragged himself into that sewer. the heroes finally figured out that they could beat him, even if they weren't totally in control of their powers. Nikki with the parking meter? nice. Claire bellyfloping out of the window - cool. Peter pummeling Sylar? YES!

the dvd set is coming out in August, and I already have it on my Amazon list.

Peter's the bomb in more ways than one . . . ;-)

oh, and I'm so very very happy that Stargate: Atlantis is back. very happy indeed.

No comments: