Tuesday, December 04, 2007

elf-ish

I would love to be blogging about some Christmas present projects right now, but unless you're on Ravelry . . . . you probably won't be hearing about them here. just on the off-chance that the person I'm making the thing for actually happen to read this blog. it could happen. must . . . keep . . . surprise! ugh. I really want to blog about it!

I think I might have figured out my dad's Christmas present this year. it's not easy - he just goes and gets exactly what he wants (computer, book, e-book, etc.) most of the time. but I think I figured out Christmas AND his birthday, which is Jan 1st. we've never done both together in the same gift for dad, which is tough. this year both should be great though. woo-hooooo!

oh, my friend Steve was interviewed for an article. you can read the article here.

2 comments:

Debbie C. said...

So, you've got me crazy trying to figure out what it is, and now you're not going to tell me?? Oh well, I know it's a surprise. I'm sure it will be awesome and I'm sure your dad will love it!! Does it have a battery pak attached?? HEE HEE~~

Meredith said...

my dad destroys things with battery packs and voice-boxes. just ask my aunt and she'll tell you about the great turkey incident.