Tuesday, April 29, 2008

back in Georgia

at 3am this morning in pulled up in front of my house in Georgia. my heart is definitly in Tennessee, along with a few of my best friends. it was an amazing weekend in many ways, one of them being that I was able to get away and clear my head. of course I more ideas now than ever. not a bad thing for an artist. :-) I'll be in my studio a lot this week working on new designs, and thinking about where to go with the next ones. there is so much to do between now and December, and then I'll be packing to move back to Nashville. sometimes it takes getting away to realize just how much one thing fits and another doesn't. there's pain in life, and friendships take work in some way or another, but the real ones stand the test of time and distance. so Athens & Watkinsville will always be my hometown - the place I grew up, and very soon Nashville will be the home I choose.

oh, and I'm flying to Ireland on the 17th . . .

No comments: