Saturday, September 02, 2006

fight song

I'm going all Grey's A & titling my blog entries with song titles . . . or we'll see how that works anyway . . .

UGA beat Western Kentucky today . . . *gasp*, "really???" . . . shocker. but "yay" none the less.

Pat has a new layout on his blog, so I got curious as to new templates, thus the new look of this one. (darn you!) but now all of my links are gone, so I'll have to redo them. they needed updating anyway.

I have some new projects I'm working out, and I'll soon be sharing the plans here. just a few more details to work out first.

2 comments:

patrick | steed said...

yeah sorry...i would have warned you if i had known.

my bad!

Meredith said...

for shame, for shame . . . (j/k). it's all good.

I like the new look on both of our blogs much better.