Tuesday, September 20, 2005

indecisive

Oh, it's up to it again. The weather is flip-flopping back and forth heading from summer into fall. I have the mild sore throat/run-down bug thing to prove it. Or maybe from my schedule, or both? Who knows. I really wish it would rain though. Two home games in a row with no rain in between makes for some rather nasty sidewalks. Still, the sky looks amazing, and it's nice to keep the windows open in the morning. The cats love it too.

Going to find beverages before I drag myself to Jewelry . . . *where's the vitamin C?*

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So we were discussing the weather at the beginning of "class" today (the new professor has only lived here for a couple of months) and how it's almost the end of September. So I mentioned to Mary that it's best NOT to pack away all of one's summer clothes for the winter.

"Why?"

Because the weather has been known to jump from the 30's to the 60's in one day . . . at least. Welcome to Georgia! She's still trying to take it all in.