Sunday, September 11, 2005

not now . . .

why does this happen? I decide that school is important, and that I don't really have the time to date right now, and then this great guy (with a JOB, manners, and charm) is asking for my number and noting complimentary things when he enters it into his pda/Blackberry(?)/high-tech cell phone gadgety thing. I know, he let me watch while he entered it. Lord please help me. At least he doesn't live in any of the area codes that I work or live in. Now we'll just see if he calls. I'm not freaked out by him, so that's a good sign. I hope.

Oh, and my beloved Bulldogs (DAWGS) won tonight. Maybe it does go to show that if you sell your soul to the devil it does eventually come back to bite you in the ass (talking about the other team).

1 comment:

Cousin Pat said...

Let's see your left hand. There it is. Now, raise it up, palm facing outward. Now, slowly and gently, place the back of your hand to your forehead. Got it?

Good, now exclaim loudly...

O, Drama!

;)