Monday, November 14, 2005

cast of characters

sorry Jaymi, but I'm really bored and the laundry isn't done yet. Oh, and I'm putting off the crochet sample I'm supposed to have for class tomorrow. :) plus, talking (or calling anyone) is out of the question, as my voice is shredded at the moment. I hope this is only a 24hour bug.

ladies first . . . .

"Jenna" - as in Jenna Rink, Jennifer Garner's character in 13 Going On 30. Not because they look alike (well, maybe a little), but because that's pretty much who she is. Love her for it.

"Lorelai" - scary as it may be, that's what the conversations are like between me and her. Just one of the reasons we love the show. She's one of my best friends!

"Andie" - (How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days) she looks more like Jennifer G. (Affleck?), but this is about characters . . . she can hang with the guys like the best of them, they all fall in love with her, she's always there for her girlfriends, and she's always having a great time.

"Gordon" - I'm naming her after my favorite character from one of my favorite movies because I have to her on this list, but I can't think of a single female character she's like. I'll see if we can think of something tomorrow.

and now for the boys . . .

"Chandler" - hey, he's admitted that he is Chandler. This explains itself on so many levels, and I've known him forever . . . .

"Joey" - ok, I havn't seen this guy in a while, but it sealed the deal when the words "how you doin'?" came out of his mouth. He even looks like him. Ten bucks says "Jenna" almost fell out of her chair reading this. ;)

"Keane" - short for Will Keane, Richard Gere's character in Autumn In New York. Smooth, charming, underneath a heart of gold, and trouble . . . . all trouble.

"Will" - except that he was straight, he was Will and I was Grace. When it dawned on both of us it was somewhat alarming. I even had the red hair! I miss him . . .

"Leopold" - if he (the actual character, not the guy) had actually stuck around anyway . . . far too handsome and proper, this guy is lovely but doesn't seem to fit . . .

so these are just a few . . . hope you enjoyed the read ;)

oh, and if anyone knows a real "Ronon", then that's a blind date you can set me up on. Or a "Major Shepard".

6 comments:

rosejaymi said...

am i jenna?! please tell me i'm jenna! i want to be jenna!

and if i am jenna, i SO KNOW who joey is! and,umm, yeah, i know who ross is too. and yeah, i did almost fall out when i read that!

lol ;-P

rosejaymi said...

oh, and as for ronon and major shepard...i am so there with you!

why do people even specualte why i love sci-fi so much? for the boys, baby, it's all for the those cutie boys. which explains why i was never into ds9 but LOVED enterprise. lol.

oh, and i think i know who will is, but i'm pretty much at a loss as to who the others are.

Meredith said...

Yep, you are most definitly Jenna. No question.

Ross? There's no Ross on the list, but e-mail me who you're thinking of.

I miss Joey :(, but I love that we can call each other on that. hehe. "Just because he's _______ doesn't mean that he can come. Too young." ;)

And yeah, those two . . . wow. There's the dry sarcasm and then who knew I'd think dreds were hot?

rosejaymi said...

oh, i know you didn't mention ross, i was just adding him to the list, cause, well, he's ross. i mean, he isn't really allowed to necessarily be on the list anymore bc he's 'spoken for' but, if you remember the "nap eppy" from friends, then you should know exactly whom i mean.

hahaha!

and was that a reference to our 80s party conversation?! lol ;-P good times!

oh, and YAY!!!! i'm jenna!! woohoo!

Meredith said...

OMG!!!! He's on the list (the next one). Wow . . . you're right they both even have the same stupid/cheesy grins. hah! These character lists are about everybody, so it's fine if "Ross" is married now.

it was indeed . . . cheers!

Yes. If people want to reveale themselves, that's fine.

Meredith said...

"Gordon" was delighted. But then again, we both love that movie.