Friday, November 04, 2005

ooouuuuuuwwwww . . .

Who needs the gym when you have the studio to give your muscles hell? I had a thorough round with the rolling mill yesterday and my arms having been reminding me all day. Feel the burn, baby.

There's an Opening tonight for some seniors in the Fabric department tonight. There are six of them, and the show looks like it'll be really great. There's a knitted igloo for crying out loud! It'll at least be interesting.

One of the two professors of the Fabric Design department is retiring. We're really going to miss Ed, but he's been here forever and wants to spend more time with his wife. It's sad that he's leaving, but sweet that he's going to do some things that he's been putting off.

Switchfoot is playing tomorrow night at the 40watt and I'm going! As if that wasn't exciting enough, my friend Patrick is coming in from Augusta for the show as well. I haven’t seen him in ages! (years?) It's going to be a blast.

No comments: