Monday, November 14, 2005

why?

So should I just wear heels every day? All the times I've worn them, and never, not once, have I had and injury. However, while wearing "sneakers" I've rolled or twisted both of my ankles. Not at the same time of course, but still. What gives? Stumbed wearing heels, yes (bad sidewalks), but never an injury.

Will & Grace is on and I miss my "Will". We'd both be laughing about my sore ankle right now on his really uncomfortable (but strangely stylish) couch. **ouch**

3 comments:

Cousin Pat said...

In heels, you tend to pay attention more to where, how and what you're doing while walking. That's what the resident expert women in my life tell me, anyway.

Kind of like me in dress shoes, you pay attention to what your feet are doing.

In sneakers, they mold to your foot, and unless you have a problem (like some folks you know) with them coming untied, you can go hours without thinking about your feet.

When doing so, you tend to run into things or trip on things with greater frequency.

rosejaymi said...

patrick always has something intelligent to say. i almost feel inferior commenting because his comments make my comments look junior high. hahaha =D

jk, sorta ;-P

anywho, i live in heels. well, i used to, but i think i've worn the padding out on the balls of my feet and heel-wearing has become a less frequent activity. i practically live in my roos these days.

now, if i could just afford to have the fat srgically removed from my hips and placed on the balls of my feet, then i'd be in business!

Meredith said...

I'm always bumping into things, but that probably has more to do with the placement of the anvils than anything else. Darn intro students . . .