Friday, October 06, 2006

I don't want to be

the internet just isn't that interesting.

there comes a point when stuck at work with little to do that you just can't read another blog, or another news site, or window shop (ha!) another website. and I want to get out of here so that I can go work on things at home. oh, and THEN there's the continuing quarter-life crisis thing. should I go to grad school? that feels like postponing the inevitable. quit this job and temp again? find another job period? move to another city? having choices and opportunities is a good thing, but it doesn't make it easy.

I hate moving. the thought of trying to move the studio contents ALONE is daunting enough. it's great in that the process forces you to get rid of accumulated random objects, but I still hate it.

oh, and why is it that it's the rednecks who want grills "like for your teeth"? I thought that was a hip-hop thing.

No comments: