Thursday, October 05, 2006

random thoughts

(yes, still a song title!)

I freaked out Walter (old guy who chases people with his wheelchair Downtown) or he's just the new Rumpelstiltskin. say "hello, Walter" as you pass him on the sidewalk (before he tries to get money out of you) and he'll leave you alone. or at least that day anyway.

the two podcasts that I enjoy have been MIA this week - RELEVANT & Grey's Anatomy. what gives?

finally . . . my mom is fine, so thanks for the prayers. she was rushed to the ER monday night. I'm not going to go into the details, but everything is fine. she's just been rather worn out the last few days. I will say that my Pastor's wife is fantastic. she came and helped out tuesday with some follow-up doctor's visits. I've known of pastor's wives who coordinate other people in the church to take care of that, but rarely do it themselves. she volunteered.

that's all for tonight . . .

1 comment:

Meredith said...

so I woke up this morning and there was a podcast AND a blog post for Grey's Anatomy. I realize that I'm a little obsessed, but things could be worse.