Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I really meant to write sooner . . . I did.

I really hate to say this, but Kyan (and whoever said it first) was right . . . a bedroom that’s a disaster is an indication that life is a disaster. Now, being an art student tends to mean that one’s living quarters will be in a state of grand chaos from time to time. Fine. But I can’t take this for extended periods of time anymore. It’s just eerie how much more smoothly things seem to go when my laundry is clean and the floor is vacuumed. It’s not that I was a slob, there was just always a lot of clutter. Just don’t look at the studio. ; )

Elizabethtown is clever, and wonderful in a not over the top sort of way. We laughed through the movie, and it wasn’t because it was crude, crass, moronic, or ridiculous. You know those moments that we’ve all had versions of at some point? The ones that you look back and laugh at? It’s full of those.

I’m still not budging on the dating issue. Life is flexible, but I need to see these commitments through as much for myself as for those people who will one day be a part of my future.

No comments: