Wednesday, October 12, 2005

top five

Here's being honest: I'm a little spent (see entry below) and looking for ways to keep myself occupied other than TV, kleenex, or junk food. So here are some top 5 lists (if you're that bored or curious).

favorite movies that I've watched so many times I've lost track on the count:
1. High Fidelity (ha! irony, no?)
2. Under the Tuscan Sun
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Serendipity
5. Hackers

cities I've been to:
1. Amsterdam
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Haarlem
4. Nashville
5. Iron Town (ok, it was a village, but being in the mountains of Jamaica was just cool)

things I value in my friends:
1. character
2. kindness
3. loyalty
4. sense of humor
5. honesty

things I find attractive in a guy (what I tend to notice physically):
1. eyes (they say alot)
2. smile
3. hair
4. hygene (I'm NOT kidding)
5. height

things that don't bother me in a guy:
1. body type (unless he's over-muscled - that's just gross)
2. hair style (as of recently that even includes dreads, oddly enough)
3. skin color
4. tatoos
5. facial hair

foods:
1. pizza (it gets its own)
2. Japanese
3. Italian
4. Mexican
5. Southern Soul

things that scare me really REALLY bad:
1. the wedding prep scenes from My Big Fat Greek Wedding (and my family isn't Greek or mostly women)
2. escalators (the ones at Hartsfield and Phillips Arena. Ruth can tell you all about it.)
3. snakes
4. heights
5. tests

No comments: