Tuesday, July 12, 2005

feast or famine . . .

. . . and when it rains it POURS. (at least while there is a hurricane nearby)

now, back to the feast or famine bit. Ok, so I posted that blog the other night where I mentioned that I just have to not date for a while. Not for any angry or hurt reason, but simply because I want to be a good student (who also kicks the other's asses) and spend my limited free time with my friends. So, (of course) up pops the heads of the guys all (ok, imagine this with Joey's vocal inflections) "how you doin'?" It's freakin hilarious. Not exasperating, or annoying really, just pretty damn funny. Hey, I didn't say anything about not flirting . . . got to stay in practice.

And speaking of practice, I think I need a guitar teacher/coach. It's not that it's hard to learn, I just keep running over to the keyboard to write. I've had this Takamine for what, five years now? Jaime B. played it more than I do.

Ok, going to go check on the garden. Although from the rumblings coming from the clouds it sounds like we might get bombarded again soon. At least the drought has been over! I just hope we don't float away like part of Cobb County did.

No comments: