Monday, July 11, 2005

yes, it's monday

Ok, really, I'm procrastinating because I have a test to study for. But I also have caffeine ripping through my veins, because it helps the pain reliever that I took for the headache I've had all day. I'm a little fidgety, to say the least. For those of you who haven’t heard, it's a medical fact that caffeine increases the potency of pain relievers such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen. I'll add in a link later if I find one of the articles. Anyway . . . yuck. Too much salt (& MSG?) plus crazy weather equals throbbing headache in my world.

Target has the planner that I like, now that their back-to-school section is up (mostly). This comes just in the nick of time, as the one I have only goes through July. (It's one of those student deals.) That dollar section is great, and obviously strategically placed. Who am I kidding though? I'd have found it regardless. Yes, I am a Target addict.

Ran into a couple of guys I went to high school with on my way out of Target. Anyway, turns out his brother is moving back here soon. Is there a bizarre magnet hidden somewhere around here? People are getting sucked back left and right it seems.

Ok, the ibuprofen is kicking in . . . time to go study . . .

No comments: