Sunday, July 17, 2005

things that make me happy . . .

Or rather, "things that made me happy today."

First, Mutts. It's just so clever in a really sweet way. We have an Earl (Blaze), and I have my own little Mooch (Bella). Thank you, Mr. Patrick McDonnell, thank you so very much!

Second, my best friend talked me into going to see Unveiled Faces tonight. The music was great, and I'm so glad I went.

Third, I have the theme figured out for the exit show . . . FINALLY. It was almost settled, but not quite. Now I have soooo many new ideas to go play with. Wheeeeeeeee! :)

Fourth . . . well, this was technically last night I guess, but I have a new theme song. "Brave" by Nichole Nordeman. If one were to take a snapshot of where I'm at right now, that's the theme song that fits at the moment.


Fifth, I found some great new patterns. Still working on that Peacock-blue flake cotton though, but now I have some ides for the pieces using the alpacca & silk blend yarns.

Oh yeah, and Suzanna and I decided to make Copper Creek our regular hangout on the weekends. Life is fun.

No comments: